Harry Potter/Adult Harry Potter version

Are the adult harry potter books the same compact size or are the bigger in size and heavier than the children's books?

Hi Amanda

As far as I can tell, the adult books are pretty much the same size and weight as the children's books. I've only seen one set, and they were paperback, but they were the same as the children's. The only difference is the cover.

Hope I helped!

Harry Potter

I can answer almost any question relating to the books or movies. I've read the books many many times and know them inside out. I can help with comprehension and/or analysis questions. On the movies I can answer most questions, about the content, actors, technical stuff, etc. I have reliable resources, and if I don't know the answer I've got good places to find it.

I've read all of the books, including the comic relief ones, many times, at least 20 times each. I've seen all of the movies about 10 times each. I've read alot of information on the books and movies.

I graduate next year.