You are here:

Harvard Medical School/masters in pharmacology


Lily,USA wrote at 2013-07-23 18:48:59
There are many Universities in USA that offer Pharmacology and if looking for schools that are affordable you can either google and find the ones that are accredited by governing boards in USA because you will need to be eligible for Licensing upon completion so not every school is accredited.Do your research on internet by typing in Accredited Pharmacology schools in USA and they will come up then narrow it down to the one that best suits your needs.Thanks

Harvard Medical School

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


David W. Richardson


General, and out of date.


Graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1951

©2017 All rights reserved.