Hawaii/Diving

Question
Hi Malia,

My husband and I will stay 4 days in Hawaii, we want to join diving, do you have any recommendation.  Thanks

Answer
Aloha Sandy,

Are you coming to O'ahu or another island? and when? right now the waves are super high on the north shore so you can't dive there at all. you can only dive on the south shores. Many companies offer diving here, there is PADI of course and if you look into companies one of the best is Rainbow Scuba or Reef Pirates and Dive O'ahu. So let me know when you are coming and where you plan to stay so I can help you more and let me know if you have any more questions ok?
Malia

Hawaii

Malia