Hawaii/Kauai helicopter tour

Question

My wife and I are looking to do a helicopter tour in Kauai with Inter-Island tours.   We are cruising with Princess and will only be there for the one day.   Since they don't offer tranfers, my question is how far from where Princess docks is Inter-Island Helicopters?   Is it feasible to take a cab from the dock?

Thanks,
Brandon

Answer
Aloha Brandon and Happy New Year
I am so sorry for the late reply and on top of that I am not able to answer your question.
Since I live on O'ahu I don't have specific knowledge such as distance from the dock to the helicopter pad.
However I suggest you contact a local hotel in Lihue to answer your question r the big tour companies such
as Roberts Hawaii or Polynesian Adventure Tours.
Sorry I couldn't help you with this one  :-(
Malia  

Hawaii

Malia