Hawaii/Hawaii, interisland cruise

Ok, I prefer the bigger ships but I don't want to spend 4 days to Hawaii and then 4 days back. I want to fly to Hawaii, board a cruise ship and cover as many island ports as possible and the fly back to the US. Does such a cruise exist??????

Hawaii Cruises
Hawaii Cruises  
Aloha Matthew,

I agree and that's why we recommend people take the NCL Pride of America 7 Day sail from Honolulu. It's 2500 passenger ship and you get lots of land time to see all the 4 major islands. You can find more info here Also I did a video site inspection here

We get great deals on this cruise, feel free to reach out to me if you're interested.

Bruce Fisher

Iím a Hawaii Vacation Specialist and the founder of I have lived here in the islands for 20 years and have developed a special affinity and enthusiasm for this wonderful place. Iím so grateful that each and every day I can help folks plan and make their vacation dreams come true. My company specializes in inbound travel from mainland US to all the islands of Hawaii. I can answer any travel questions relating to travel packages, airfare, weddings, all inclusive and cruises to Hawaii.

14 Years as Hawaii Travel Specialist

International Association of Travel Agents, Cruise Lines International Association, Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau, American Society of Travel Agents, Outside Sales and Support Network, Association of Retail Travel Agents, National Association of Commissioned Travel Agents, Better Business Bureau

Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Travel Agent-Home Based, Travel Agent Magazine, Travel Weekly, Travel Trade, Smarter Travel, Honolulu Advertiser, Honolulu Star Bulletin, Pacific Business News, Hawaii Business

B.S in Psychology
Certified Hawaii HVCB Destination Specialist All ISlands
Certified Norwegian Freestyle Cruise Line Specialist
Outrigger Specialist
Hyatt Specialist
Marriott Hotel Sales Specialist
Fairmont Famous Agent
Hilton Hawaiian University Certified
Ambassador of Aloha Certification

2010 Travel Age West Trendsetter Award Winner - Runner up "Travel Agent Superstar" 2011 MLT Star Awward 2012 Top 50 Online Travel Influencers