Hawaii/Just want to know

If I do my vacation with you guys, how do I receive my documents.

Do I ever get to meet you when I come to the island.

Aloha Barbara! Sorry for such a late reply!! All of our documents are electronic and we send them via email unless you want them mailed. Yes. we love to meet our clients, as long as you're coming to Oahu, the island we're based on. If  you need personal assistance on any of the islands from our staff that can be arranged as we have agents on most all the islands.

Bruce Fisher

Im a Hawaii Vacation Specialist and the founder of Hawaii-Aloha.com. I have lived here in the islands for 20 years and have developed a special affinity and enthusiasm for this wonderful place. Im so grateful that each and every day I can help folks plan and make their vacation dreams come true. My company specializes in inbound travel from mainland US to all the islands of Hawaii. I can answer any travel questions relating to travel packages, airfare, weddings, all inclusive and cruises to Hawaii.

14 Years as Hawaii Travel Specialist

International Association of Travel Agents, Cruise Lines International Association, Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau, American Society of Travel Agents, Outside Sales and Support Network, Association of Retail Travel Agents, National Association of Commissioned Travel Agents, Better Business Bureau

Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Travel Agent-Home Based, Travel Agent Magazine, Travel Weekly, Travel Trade, Smarter Travel, Honolulu Advertiser, Honolulu Star Bulletin, Pacific Business News, Hawaii Business

B.S in Psychology
Certified Hawaii HVCB Destination Specialist All ISlands
Certified Norwegian Freestyle Cruise Line Specialist
Outrigger Specialist
Hyatt Specialist
Marriott Hotel Sales Specialist
Fairmont Famous Agent
Hilton Hawaiian University Certified
Ambassador of Aloha Certification

2010 Travel Age West Trendsetter Award Winner - Runner up "Travel Agent Superstar" 2011 MLT Star Awward 2012 Top 50 Online Travel Influencers