Hawaii/Hawaiian Hotel

Question
I found an on-line video of the movie "Castaways of Gilligan's Island" with the hotel I'm trying to identify. It comes up at 24:30 in the counter. Do you think you might still be able to identify this hotel/resort?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSK6d4lFLs

Answer
Aloha WIlliam,

The resort in the movie is on the island of Kauai about 15 minutes from Princeville. It is a hidden valley with a bay called Mooa'a. Nowadays the valley looks very different and no you wouldn't recognize it anymore unfortunately...
Kauai had 2 bad hurricanes in 1982 and 1992 plus times have changed and nowadays there are different resorts in the area such as a Sheraton etc.
But Hawai'i still has kept its charm. We are just getting more modern :-)
Malia

Hawaii

Malia