Hawaii/allexperts.com

Question
We want to "hop" from Honolulu to Hawaii for4 full days.  Approx. cost of airfare for 2 adults w/2 bag, round trip (ball park figure is all I expect.)  Also, how far in advance should I schedule that airfare or can one obtain air fare the day of departure (more or less)?

Also, should we want to stop in Maui for few days, working that in with return trip from big island, is that possible?  approx. cost?

Answer
Aloha
You can plan on spending about $100 per hop as a rule of thumb and I would recommend you do it as soon as possible. The longer you wait the less availability and the price will go up. There is virtually no inter island  competition  so this makes last minute island hopping a thing
If the past.

Mahalo  

Hawaii

Bruce Fisher