Headaches/Migraines/PostConcussive Syndrome?

Question
About a month ago, I fell hit my forehead on a wooden counter top passed out then the back of my head hit a tile floor. I felt nausea afterwards for a couple days, I had a severe headache and neck pain I went to the hospital where I got a CT scan it came back normal. I saw my primary and a sports medicine doctor who both agreed I had a pretty bad concussion. My mother refuses to take me to anymore doctors even though I still have many symptoms.

What treatment approach do you recommend?
How soon will symptoms begin to improve?
When will it be safe to resume vigorous exercise?
Is it safe to return to school or work?

Answer
I agree with a concussion as well. Concussions are difficult to say bc its basically a bruise on on your brain that may have long term effects.

Symptoms will begin to disappear after 2-4 weeks depending on the severity.

I suggest seeing one more Doctor immediately. If you would like, let me know approx. where you live and I will do my best to recommend someone who can care for you.

TM

Headaches/Migraines

Dr. Tron Malachowski