Headaches/Migraines/MORE DRINK pt3

Question
I was wondering would you please tell me: is it a fact that coffee can get rid of our headaches?

If the answer in :yes it is a fact" would you be able to explain why that is?

(P.S would you please try to give your answer in a easy way that I can understand)
Thanks

Answer
Dear Cameron, you are welcome

I am a homeopath and I will answer your question with a homeopathic view point. Coffee causes headache if taken excessively in crude form, and it is (coffee) used to cure headache in homeopathic potencies. Coffee (Coffea cruda i.e. name of homeopathic remedy made from coffee) is also used in potencies to treat insomnia.

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
November 2, 2013

http://autism-psychiatry.com/

Headaches/Migraines

Dr. Sultan Mahmud