Headaches/Migraines/help please

For the past 4 years I have been experiencing constant head tingling and head pressure.
The head tingling is a weird sensation which feels like constant small vibrations across my eye brows, all the way to the back of my scalp.

My GP told me these are anxiety symptoms and put me on paxil, then Effexor. After no change I was sent to see a neurologist, had an mri and CT scan, all found nothing.

I then saw a psychiatrist who said it could be depression and put me on Cymbalta.

**First Time:**
I was at work and all of a sudden I experienced a moment of complete loss of balance and had to hold on to something stable. This vertigo sensation lasted a couple more days, at random moments, but I have been having the head tingling/head pressure since.

*Paxil (Paroxitine) 20mg - Stayed on this for 6 months. The head tingling came every other day but it did reduce the intensity.
*Paxil 40mg - 1 year - Basically the same as above.
*Effexor 75mg & 150mg - No change.
*Paxil 40mg - same as above.
*Cymbalta 60mg - Felt the biggest relief from this, improved mood but still getting them.
*Cymbalta 120mg - Where im at now and experiencing it bad lately.

The only thing I feel reduces these symptoms is sleep and I only attribute this to being able to rest more on the weekend's and I experience this less.

My Dr and dentist both told me I should get a mouth guard for TMJ.

any help is MOST appreciated.

Dear Adam, you are welcome

I am sorry, I am unable to understand that what actually you want to know and what type of help do you need. You have not mentioned it clearly that currently at what stage your problem is (i.e. constant head tingling and head pressure). Moreover, are you satisfied with your psychiatric treatment and want only some auxiliary treatment to make you feel better? Or, you are seeking for some alternative treatment capable of curing your problem? However, I would like to tell you that Classical Homeopathy is capable of curing your all the problems very effectively, speedily and without any side effects. Homeopathy is holistic medicine and you will feel multilevel improvement. There is no need to take conventional medicines while under treatment with homeopathy. You can contact some nearby classical homeopath for proper treatment or you may opt to have online treatment from me.  I repeat that your constant head tingling and head pressure, plus psychiatric issues are completely curable with homeopathic treatment.

Wish you good health,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
October 25, 2013

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

I can answer treatment related questions, and can suggest proper homoeopathic treatment. I don't like to answer pathological explanations of diseases.

I have treated a lot of patients having different types of pains, e.g., migraine, backache, arthritis, kidney pain, bellyache, menstrual cramps, earache etc. I treat with homoeopathic remedies.

Government recognized Diploma in homoeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homoeopathic practitioner.