Headaches/Migraines/Possible migraine?

Hello there,

Yesterday at the end of the day I was at work and I started experiencing possible symptoms of a migraine. I'm 18 years of age and all of a sudden my right eye started swimming and flashing. The lights seemed impossible bright also. I managed to get home and pretty much collapsed into bed. My head was searing with pain, and a had nausea in my stomach. It's the worst headache that I've ever had and I had to sit in a darkened room. I was asleep from 6pm to 8:30am the next morning!! I've never had a migraine before but the thing that I'm most worried about is will it happen again? I'm very healthy, no family history of migraines but I don't want to be debilitated by this for the rest of my life!

Dear Johnny, you are welcome

Almost every person experiences severe headache at some point in his life. One or two bouts of severe headache are of no significance. I hope there is nothing to worry about and you will not have this headache again. However, if this headache recurs again and again and becomes persistent, then you should pay attention for its proper treatment. Remember, classical homeopathy is the best curative treatment for chronic headache/ migraine. Classical homeopathy cures chronic migraine quickly and permanently and without any side effects. You need not to worry because the help is available and you donít have to bear it for the rest of your life.

Wish you good health

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

I can answer treatment related questions, and can suggest proper homoeopathic treatment. I don't like to answer pathological explanations of diseases.

I have treated a lot of patients having different types of pains, e.g., migraine, backache, arthritis, kidney pain, bellyache, menstrual cramps, earache etc. I treat with homoeopathic remedies.

Government recognized Diploma in homoeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homoeopathic practitioner.