You are here:

Headaches/Migraines/15yr old complaing about soft spot headaches


my 15 yr old has been complaining about pain in her head where her soft spot never went away. what can this be from and what can i do as a concerned mother to take care of this problem?

Hello Natalie, you are welcome

If you want to know the cause of the disease, then you should take your daughter to some local doctor for check up and investigations. If you want to have treatment for your daughter, then you have two choices, i.e., conventional medicine and homeopathy. A homeopath can treat your daughter without asking you to go for investigations. Homeopathy is far better than ConMed. See a local homeopath.


Dr. Sultan Mahmud
July 26, 2013


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr. Sultan Mahmud


I can answer treatment related questions, and can suggest proper homoeopathic treatment. I don't like to answer pathological explanations of diseases.


I have treated a lot of patients having different types of pains, e.g., migraine, backache, arthritis, kidney pain, bellyache, menstrual cramps, earache etc. I treat with homoeopathic remedies.

Government recognized Diploma in homoeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homoeopathic practitioner.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]