Headaches/Migraines/headache from 4 days

From last 3-4 days im having very mild headache,its so mild that i dont realize it when im driving or doing some work but it can be felt when im idle or watching tv.it is not pulsating headache.it is most of times on crown region but it shifs many times in the day.it doesnt affect my normal routine.
some times i feel im just imagining it but its there.
Is it something serious??
im 19 years old & i wear glasses.could it be because my eye prescription has changed.no other health issues nor its because of tension.

Dear Amit, you are welcome

I hope there is nothing to worry about and your headache will subside itself. However, if its intensity is increased and becomes troublesome and persistent or recurs again and again, then you should pay attention for its proper treatment. Remember, classical homeopathy is the best curative treatment for chronic headache. You can also go for your eye sight check.

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

I can answer treatment related questions, and can suggest proper homoeopathic treatment. I don't like to answer pathological explanations of diseases.

I have treated a lot of patients having different types of pains, e.g., migraine, backache, arthritis, kidney pain, bellyache, menstrual cramps, earache etc. I treat with homoeopathic remedies.

Government recognized Diploma in homoeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homoeopathic practitioner.