Headaches/Migraines/whats wrong with me?

Question
So i had a fever about a month ago  and during the fever i had a nitemare and now anythime i think about it or see somthing that reminds me of it i get scared and depressed it gets really bad when it starts to gedget dark, but if i read a book or watch a movie and i forget about it. Coukd the fever done somthing to me? Im a 14 year old girl

Answer
It's likely you are associating the situation with your headache, which in turn is making you scared.

It sounds like you need to reinforce the fact that getting a headache is not associated with fear, but with some other issue that needs to be investigated.

It's unlikely the fever did something permanent.

Headaches/Migraines

Dr. Tron Malachowski