Headaches/Migraines/2 year headache, sleep & concentration issue

I've had a headache for almost two years straight. The symptoms don't change. The headache is worse in the morning and then reduces in pain. In the morning the pain is about a 3 on a 10 scale(10 being highest), and after an hour or two, the pain is about a 2 on a 10 scale. However, I do have the headache all day.
Other symptoms, trouble reading & concentrating, fatigue, sleepiness, low-energy, inability to do any task that I don't like, occasional dizziness/virtigo(this is rare, only happens 1/week and not more then 30 seconds). I don't think I have depression because I have the motivation to do things, but not the energy. Also, why would the headache be worse in the morning? The headache is always in the back lower part of my head.
I have gone to an eye performance therapy for 30 sessions now. The sessions didn't change my headache. During some sessions when I was doing the therapy, the headache would get worse(spread out over a wider portion of my head and increase intensity slightly). After 10minutes, the pain would go back to its normal level.
Turning my head to the side so that my chin is directly over either shoulder, after 10-20 seconds, the pain gets worse and I feel a sort of tightness run down from the center of my headache to in between my shoulder blades.
My theory is that my head falls side to side while I sleep, making pain worse. Sleeping with pillows on either side of my head seems to help.
What doctor should I see?
6'0" 145lbs. 20yr.

What part of the country do you live in? Their are only a few per state that can handle a case like this.

You are correct about the pillow. Your head needs to be kept in a neutral position when you sleep. That's why when you orient the pillow like you said, you feel better.  

Dr. Tron Malachowski

Their is a specific cause to most headaches. A thorough lifestyle survey and exam is needed along with a thorough medical history is essential to helping find the cause of this problem that effects millions.

For two years, I have been caring for people who have had irregular spontaneous headaches to people with severe regular migraines that put them out of work for days.

Alumni of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport IA Prestigious TIC Institute International Chiropractic Association Delta Sigma Chi International Chiropractic Fraternity

Doctorate of Chiropractic Bachelor of Arts Certified Personal Trainer

For example, a patient came in two weeks ago with chronic headaches and neck pain that has persisted for years. After one week of care, she has had no headaches with complete relief of neck pain. A thorough exam and survey was used along with their medical history. Another patient came in 4-1-09. 30 year old female with chronic migraines for 15 years. She took Excedrin and Imitrex almost everyday. We took care of her for two weeks and her symptoms completely resolved. No medication-no surgery-no pills-no lotions.