I have been taking Excedrin, or generic forms of that drug for normal everyday headaches no migraines.  I get them often.  It seems to be the only thing that works.  Could you suggest an alternative for this.  I really would like to stop taking so much of this.

Thank you, Judy

Dear Judy, you are welcome

In homeopathy there is no specific remedy for any disease or condition. It is not like ‘take this for that’. For permanent solution of your recurring headaches you should consult some nearby classical homeopath. After detailed case taking, he will prescribe some suitable remedy for you. You will also need some follow ups to complete the treatment. The good news is that it is curable.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

I can answer treatment related questions, and can suggest proper homoeopathic treatment. I don't like to answer pathological explanations of diseases.

I have treated a lot of patients having different types of pains, e.g., migraine, backache, arthritis, kidney pain, bellyache, menstrual cramps, earache etc. I treat with homoeopathic remedies.

Government recognized Diploma in homoeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homoeopathic practitioner.