Headaches/Migraines/headache nd stress

Question
Aslamualikum

Its been a year now that when  i am thinking or a bit stressed my face become very hot like like a laptop without fan. i feel strain on my forehead as if it is flat and made of plastic.And then if stress increases this strain converts into headache which is unending until the situation change.  Can you tell how it can be avoided.
Age; 25yrs

Regards
Mahreen Junaid

Answer
Dear Mahreen, you are welcome

The best way is to change your attitude towards life and try to learn how to control your emotions and remain calm and relaxed. This means you will not have headache anymore. However, if you are unable to control your emotions and the excessive stress is harming your health, then you have to take proper homeopathic treatment. Proper homeopathic treatment will restore your mental, emotional and physical health collectively. For this you are advised to consult some nearby homeopath.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

http://www.autism-psychiatry.com/

Headaches/Migraines

Dr. Sultan Mahmud