Headaches/Migraines/sinus headaches without congestion?

Question
For the last several days I have been getting what feels like strong sinus headaches (behind and around eyes, across bridge of nose, etc) but I am not sick with a cold or flu and I have no congestion or mucus. Any idea what this might be related to? They do get worse at night if that means anything.

Thanks!

Answer
Dear Julia, you are welcome

In most cases, no one knows the actual cause of headache. However, if you want to know the cause of your headache, then you have to undergo the investigation process. Regardless of the cause of your headache, you can get rid of it by getting proper homeopathic treatment. For this you can contact some nearby homeopath.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

http://www.autism-psychiatry.com/  

Headaches/Migraines

Dr. Sultan Mahmud