Headaches/Migraines/Headaches

Question
Salam sir!
I'm 17 yr old and a college student in Wah Cantt,Pakistan.

My reason to bother you is my frequent headache.

It's more than 6-7 months. I get a headache almost daily. It every other day. They are usually severe. And the worst part is even the tablets doesn't even cure them.

The headache is usually in the front part of my head. Light and noises aggravates it.

Now I want to ask that what is the problem with me and it's possible cure?? Also I wanna ask that are tear the symptoms to any brain cancer or tumour????

Answer
Dear Hooria, you are welcome

Hereís the answer.

1.   I cannot say whether the pain is due to cancer or tumor. For this you have to undergo proper investigation process. However, I donít think the pain is due to any of these causes. In most cases, no one knows the cause of headache. However, you can easily find out the triggering factor, e.g. anger, excitement, tension, anxiety etc., and you can avoid headache by avoiding these triggering factors.
2.   Headache is curable. For this you have to take proper homeopathic treatment for some months.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

http://www.autism-psychiatry.com/  

Headaches/Migraines

Dr. Sultan Mahmud