Headaches/Migraines/headeche and vigilance

Hi, i am zahed from bangladesh. 5 months ago i was treated by dr shetty in naraynah health center, bangaluro for heart disease, breathlesness on exertion. For this i had been made ptmc. I was told to take medicine tab. Amifru 25mg and selecon 50. Also i was told to review it after 6 month. My problem is solved now but i am suffering from headech and vigilance. Can i take any medicine biside those medicine. If i can take, which one is eligible for this. Please i wish your consideration.

Dear Zahed, you are welcome

I am a homeopath, so I cannot tell you about the interaction of conventional medicines.  Your physician is in a better position to tell you about this.

Best wishes

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

I can answer treatment related questions, and can suggest proper homoeopathic treatment. I don't like to answer pathological explanations of diseases.

I have treated a lot of patients having different types of pains, e.g., migraine, backache, arthritis, kidney pain, bellyache, menstrual cramps, earache etc. I treat with homoeopathic remedies.

Government recognized Diploma in homoeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homoeopathic practitioner.