Headaches/Migraines/Please help diagnose what's wrong with me.

Question
At night, my head hurts and I get a fever. During the day, the fever and headache go away so I feel slightly better, just tired. This has been happening for over 5 days now and the headaches are starting to carry into the day.

The only thing I notice wrong with my body is a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck, but nothing is wrong on the left side.

I've been prescribed antibiotics but after the first day of taking it, the headaches hurt more and is going into the day.

Please help tell me what's wrong with me... Should I get an MRI?

Answer
Dear Kaitlin, you are welcome

Your swollen lymph node is suggestive of some infection, for which you are being treated with antibiotics. I hope, you will be okay within a few days. There is no need to worry. Your physician knows better when to suggest MRI.

I wish your complete and speedy recovery. However if you donít get better, then you can contact me for proper homeopathic treatment through my website.

Wish you good health,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

http://www.autism-psychiatry.com/  

Headaches/Migraines

Dr. Sultan Mahmud