Headaches/Migraines/IM IN PAIN

Question
(This is not a spam or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me: is it a fact that somme wines can give some people headaches?

If it is a fact, would you please explain to me in a easy way that I can understand: why does it?

Answer
Dear Cameron, you are welcome

You said, “ some people” get headache from somme wines. The question is why? I don’t know the real data or the ingredients of these wines but let me try to explain it as a general rule. We all have some personal sensitivity or reaction to something, known as idiosyncrasies. These reactions differ from person to person. For example, we all eat eggs without having any problem, but some people are allergic to eggs. Some may get gastric discomfort, while some others may have skin rash etc. I have seen two persons having severe allergy from mangoes. And another person has almost life threatening allergy from mangoes. Obviously, it is a personal reaction and idiosyncrasy.

Headache to only some people with somme whines is also a type of personal reaction.

Hope, I have answered your question.

P.S. Homeopathy has the best answer and complete cure to allergies. If you need help, consult a nearby classical homeopath.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Headaches/Migraines

Dr. Sultan Mahmud