Headhunters & Employment Agencies/Looking to relocate in ATL and looking for employment

Question
I am looking to relocate in the Atlanta area but would like a secure a job offer prior to moving. I have skills in health care, education, and administration. I would like to find a recruiter to work with that can understand my situation. I also cannot start until July 1 after my son get out of school.

Answer
Myriam-

Thanks for your question and good luck with your move to Atlanta!

You may want to call a few recruiters who specialize in those areas.  While Atlanta always has an abundance of jobs, recruiters typically want you to already have residence here due to the readily available pool of candidates who are already here so making some contacts would be essential.  If you already have housing plans, picking recruiters who specialize or are located in that area of town might be prudent because Atlanta's metro area is very spread out.

I would start with a good search for "healthcare recruiter in Atlanta" or "administrative recruiter in Atlanta" to start you contacts.

Good luck!
Ed Freeman
http://employmentatlanta.com  

Headhunters & Employment Agencies

Ed Freeman