Health Care Industry/career in hospital adminitration

Question
hi sir,
i am a biomedical engineer,a fresher,graduated and worked for four months in india.I want to do masters in hospital administration nw.But i am unsure about the career in hospital administration in india with very little experience.I also have an option of going to canada for two years..can u plz suggest if i shud go to canada or study in india...?N if this course is a good option as my career...i want to work in the healthcare industry only..

Answer
Hi Dhrra,

Go to CANADA!

Look at Immigrating to Canada - Nurse RN Jobs | Indeed.com
www.indeed.com Forums Job Nurse RN
40 posts - 22 authors - Mar 18, 2009
Mario Lopez BSN-RN in Mill Valley, California said: The reason why they could not work in southern parts of Canada is that in major cities in Canada, they ...
become rn in canada‎ - 1 post - Feb 27, 2012
NY RN, PA RN, Philippines RN, RPN Canada‎ - 2 posts - Jun 22, 2011
Foreign applicants to become RN‎ - 50 posts - Sep 11, 2008

More results from indeed.com
FAQ: The Canadian Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE ...
allnurses.com World Nursing Nursing in Canada
Feb 14, 2009 there seems to be a lot of confusion and repetition on this forum regarding the canadian registered nurse examination. the most frequently ...
Becoming an RN | CNA AIIC
www.cna-aiic.ca/en/becoming-an-rn/
Regulation of RNs. The purpose of nursing regulation is to protect the public. Regulation assures Canadians that they are receiving safe and ethical care from ...
RN Exam | CNA AIIC
www.cna-aiic.ca/en/becoming-an-rn/rn-exam/
Sep 12, 2012 Regulation of RNs. The purpose of nursing regulation is to protect the public. Regulation assures Canadians that they are receiving safe and ...
Canadian RN Examination
www.crnns.ca Home Registration
Oct 5, 2012 Canadian Registered Nurse Examination. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED Next RN Exam writing: February 6, 2013. The exam fee is $594.84 .....

This may help you get To California- i am not sure about how to get into Canada you may need a lawyer

Good Luck

Health Care Industry

Adam Paige