Hearing Aids/Bernafon chronos 9 nano RIC

Mike wrote at 2015-02-04 20:49:32
Clint,

I am currently having the same issue with a set of Phoneac aids.

At my Costco, at least, they got the  same hearing test results as a previous hearing test, the graphs looked identical.

Costco does have the mic in ear device and use it to set up the aids. The recorded speech was in 7 languages as I remember. It was pretty impressive.

To my knowledge all Costco hearing centers are operated by Costco employees that are Audiologists, with at least their MS.

I would be interested in your thoughts as they are suggesting going to the Juna9 BTE to see it they work better.

Thnaks  

Hearing Aids

Dr. Clint D. Keifer, Audiologist