Hearing Aids/Bernafon chronos 9 nano RIC

Mike wrote at 2015-02-04 20:49:32

I am currently having the same issue with a set of Phoneac aids.

At my Costco, at least, they got the  same hearing test results as a previous hearing test, the graphs looked identical.

Costco does have the mic in ear device and use it to set up the aids. The recorded speech was in 7 languages as I remember. It was pretty impressive.

To my knowledge all Costco hearing centers are operated by Costco employees that are Audiologists, with at least their MS.

I would be interested in your thoughts as they are suggesting going to the Juna9 BTE to see it they work better.

Hearing Aids

Dr. Clint D. Keifer, Audiologist

I am qualified to answer all questions related to the diagnosis and rehabilitative treatment of hearing and balance disorders. This includes evaluation of hearing and balance, counseling, amplification (hearing aids and assistive devices), tinnitus (noises in head) evaluation and management, cochlear implants, and audiology in general.

I started my career as a hearing instrument specialist (on a trainee license) in 1998. After almost 2 years, I decided that I needed to pursue higher education if I was to provide the best care to hearing impaired patients that I could. In 2007, I completed my Doctor of Audiology and have been providing audiological care for over 5 years. I have vestibular, cochlear implant, and pediatric experience along with prescribing, fitting, and verification of hearing aid amplification as part of comprehensive hearing loss rehabilitation.

Audiology doctor and owner at Great Lakes Audiology in Toledo, OH. phone: 419 327-2273 website: American Academy of Audiology, American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Ohio Academy of Audiology

Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Western Michigan University, Speech Pathology and Audiology Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.), Ohio State University Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A)