Heart & Cardiology/PVC's and flecainide

Marcy wrote at 2014-09-15 17:27:51
I had 36,000 PVC's and my Dr. started me on Flecainide. I now only have 127.  This drug has worked very well for me in both getting my PVC's way down and I don't seem to get any side effects other than I do experience tiredness and occasional depression.  I'm going to try to cut back on it now that I'm feeling so good.

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson

Adult heart function and disease. Not very good about children lesss than 12. Hypertension is o.k. Heart rhythm a special interest.

Certified in cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Was chairman of division of cardiology at the Medical College of Virginia. Am now mostly retired.

Fellow of American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology and member of American Physiological Society..

Circulation, American Heart Journal, Hypertension.

M.D. from Harvard Medical School. Residency training at Yale Uhniversity School of Medicine and Medical College of Virginia.

Gold Heartt Award from American Heart Association in 1995.