Heart & Cardiology/Abnormal EKG/T wave inversion V1,V2,V3

John Bryant wrote at 2009-06-15 05:46:54
I think the clubbed finger nail finding that you are referring to is a finding in patients with COPD. Im sure this is not your case as you quit smoking and never mentioned asthma.

Dzordz wrote at 2011-10-19 21:21:01

I had a heart attack and so far I have had six ERGO tests on the rear of 14 October I enrolled quote

"low R in V1-V2." Please let me explain what that means.

Thank in advance, George

carol wrote at 2013-10-02 13:56:53
As there are no pictures here I can't tell what a T wave is.

Doctors playing down murmers.

Dr Henry Lai said that Taser Guns produce T-waves in the heart.

Much of our modern technology has the potential to do the same.

Even the ecg machine.

Much of this energy is put off scale. So may not be detectable. By another machine only the human.

The Military and government is to blame. Electrosensitivity is a factor. Much does not comply to EMC Law or EMI Law or human exposure to electromagnetic fields. Including hospital equipment. Wind Turbines Aircon systems. None of it is able to earth.  

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson

Adult heart function and disease. Not very good about children lesss than 12. Hypertension is o.k. Heart rhythm a special interest.

Certified in cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Was chairman of division of cardiology at the Medical College of Virginia. Am now mostly retired.

Fellow of American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology and member of American Physiological Society..

Circulation, American Heart Journal, Hypertension.

M.D. from Harvard Medical School. Residency training at Yale Uhniversity School of Medicine and Medical College of Virginia.

Gold Heartt Award from American Heart Association in 1995.