Heart & Cardiology/Heart pains/nose bleeds

Sue wrote at 2012-11-16 05:32:31
Your boyfriend has a heart value problem. I was 48 when the same symptoms hit me. The pain is so intense, it stops you in your tracks. I went for years undiagnosed. I ended up at University of Michigan Cardiology, Dr. George Michael Deeb was my surgeon.  Aortic Aneurysm repaired, Aortic value replaced, Mitral value was to be replaced but they ran out of time. Put a ring in the mitral.  Diagnosis is congestive heart failure.

Your boyfriend has classic symptoms to a tee, but wrong doctors and diagnosis. Good Luck!  

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson