Heart & Cardiology/Heart pains/nose bleeds

Sue wrote at 2012-11-16 05:32:31
Your boyfriend has a heart value problem. I was 48 when the same symptoms hit me. The pain is so intense, it stops you in your tracks. I went for years undiagnosed. I ended up at University of Michigan Cardiology, Dr. George Michael Deeb was my surgeon.  Aortic Aneurysm repaired, Aortic value replaced, Mitral value was to be replaced but they ran out of time. Put a ring in the mitral.  Diagnosis is congestive heart failure.

Your boyfriend has classic symptoms to a tee, but wrong doctors and diagnosis. Good Luck!  

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson

Adult heart function and disease. Not very good about children lesss than 12. Hypertension is o.k. Heart rhythm a special interest.

Certified in cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Was chairman of division of cardiology at the Medical College of Virginia. Am now mostly retired.

Fellow of American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology and member of American Physiological Society..

Circulation, American Heart Journal, Hypertension.

M.D. from Harvard Medical School. Residency training at Yale Uhniversity School of Medicine and Medical College of Virginia.

Gold Heartt Award from American Heart Association in 1995.