Heart & Cardiology/A-fib medicine and treatment

Patricia wrote at 2013-04-22 16:54:52
I have been on flecainide since Nov 2008 for A-Fib. I was having episodes 3-4 times a week that would last 14-20 hours, very serious. I saw Dr. McKenny from Tulane and he prescribed Flecainide, one 100mg tablet in the morning and one at night and as long as I keep my Potassium levels up this medicine works wonderful for me.

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson

Adult heart function and disease. Not very good about children lesss than 12. Hypertension is o.k. Heart rhythm a special interest.

Certified in cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Was chairman of division of cardiology at the Medical College of Virginia. Am now mostly retired.

Fellow of American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology and member of American Physiological Society..

Circulation, American Heart Journal, Hypertension.

M.D. from Harvard Medical School. Residency training at Yale Uhniversity School of Medicine and Medical College of Virginia.

Gold Heartt Award from American Heart Association in 1995.