Heart & Cardiology/throbbing chest pain

Nardette wrote at 2012-11-14 06:00:30
I am 25 and at 24 I went into class 3 heart failure I was perfectly Normal and had chest pain every once in a while but didn't think anything of it it turned out to be very serious so please get yourself checked out dont ignore it like I did if its nothing great at least u know n if its something hopfully they catch it before they catched mine  

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson

Adult heart function and disease. Not very good about children lesss than 12. Hypertension is o.k. Heart rhythm a special interest.

Certified in cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Was chairman of division of cardiology at the Medical College of Virginia. Am now mostly retired.

Fellow of American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology and member of American Physiological Society..

Circulation, American Heart Journal, Hypertension.

M.D. from Harvard Medical School. Residency training at Yale Uhniversity School of Medicine and Medical College of Virginia.

Gold Heartt Award from American Heart Association in 1995.