Heart & Cardiology/Sudden surges in BP and HR

knotez1 wrote at 2013-01-04 22:39:00
Beth you may be my 39 year old daughter's twin medical sister. Your symptoms are way to identical. We have been battling these issues since 2003 and it only gets worse. In August she had an Ischemic stroke, she is now dealing with this recovery. I hope you are beating these challenges. Tell us you are doing, the things you are trying.

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson

Adult heart function and disease. Not very good about children lesss than 12. Hypertension is o.k. Heart rhythm a special interest.

Certified in cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Was chairman of division of cardiology at the Medical College of Virginia. Am now mostly retired.

Fellow of American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology and member of American Physiological Society..

Circulation, American Heart Journal, Hypertension.

M.D. from Harvard Medical School. Residency training at Yale Uhniversity School of Medicine and Medical College of Virginia.

Gold Heartt Award from American Heart Association in 1995.