Heart & Cardiology/Frequent Chest Pains

Sebastian wrote at 2012-11-28 23:33:35
I was in same boat as you. Stress test, cardiology, EKG, two emergency room visits. Doctors said I was fine. They didn't say it but implied it was in my head. Decided to take charge of my health and not wait for the experts. Sought out health documentaries. Check out Forks over Knives. It's a great start. There was a doctor in there with same symptoms who got a clean bill of health from the cardiologist. Weeks later he dropped from a major heart attack. They saved him because he was at the hospital at the time. He had a ninety percent blockage of one of his main arteries, called the widow maker. Consider yourself lucky you're getting a warning. Many just drop dead of a heart attack. Go watch stuff by collin cambell, John McDougall and ecclestein. All highly qualified doctors bucking the trend. I followed their dietary advice plus started juicing. Lost weight and my chest pains went away slowly. Good luck!

Heart & Cardiology

Expert opinions on cardiac, thoracic and vascular diseases

Over 30 years experience of dealing as an expert with cardiac, thoracic and vascular diseases

Board certified cardio-thoracic surgeon