Heart & Cardiology/Intermittent Heart Palpitations with Body Vibration

LuAnn Dawson wrote at 2015-02-28 02:44:08
Actually, I get the same thing, but do not have the anxiety.  My doctor thinks it may be some kind of indigestion.  The downside, and this was not stated, was how long were the episodes.  Mine can last from a few minutes to hours, 5 or 6 or more.  After that I notice my body vibrating.  Most times I'm so tired that as soon as they let up, I sleep. So I'm not sure if the length of time is a factor or not

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson

Adult heart function and disease. Not very good about children lesss than 12. Hypertension is o.k. Heart rhythm a special interest.

Certified in cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Was chairman of division of cardiology at the Medical College of Virginia. Am now mostly retired.

Fellow of American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology and member of American Physiological Society..

Circulation, American Heart Journal, Hypertension.

M.D. from Harvard Medical School. Residency training at Yale Uhniversity School of Medicine and Medical College of Virginia.

Gold Heartt Award from American Heart Association in 1995.