Heart & Cardiology/HEART HELP

Question

i am facing following problems:

1)pain under nipple on the left side ...tender to touch...sharp oain..
2) soreness under the nipple area left side..
3)pain behind the shoulders.
4)i also see my chest shaking faintly with every heartbeat and i can feel my heat beat if i place my finger on an area under my left nipple and it feels as if i m touching my heart... IS IT NORMAL?

i m a thing guy..... I HAVE GONE THRU A ANGIOGRAPHY, A COUPLE OF ECHO TESTS,ECGS(NORMAL BUT INCOMPLETE RBBB)..all normal results ....WHAT COULD BE THE REASON???? PLEASE GUIDE ME

MY AGE IS 21, MALE

Answer
Hello Vimal,

Chest pain in a young person is usually cramping of muscles in the chest wall.  If pushing on the painful area modifies the pain (makes it better or worse), or if the pain is relieved by bending the body away from the painful area, that proves the pain is from chest  wall.  Even if these maneuvers donít affect the pain, itís still probably chest wall.  Pain caused by narrowing of the coronary arteries that supply blood to the heart is extremely rare below age 40. Chest wall pain is no threat to life or health, just a big nuisance.  Safest management is just to ignore the pain, though Tylenol, aspirin or ibuprofren usually help.

Feeling your heart is normal and feeling chest shake with each heart beat is normal too.

Please write back if this doesnít answer all your questions.

David Richardson

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson