Heart & Cardiology/pvcs ans low pulse

Question
Im a 20 year old female, I'm 5'7 and 240 lb. I have recently been diagnosed with PVC's. Im not getting alot of answers from my cardiologist and im still being tested so far ive had a heart echo and a 24 hour monitor. echo was normal moniter showed that my onset of sypmtoms are when my heart is skipping beats, I have a low pulse of 40to50 daily, i suffer from dizziness chest pain difficulty breathing and onsets of naseous but no vommiting. Im very and on my feet and noticably get shaky when being over worked. I just want to know whats going on and if i should be worried.

Answer
Hello Kassi,

Premature beats are normal heart activity, easy to understand as normal from knowledge of the heart's electrical system and occurring in about half of us.  They don't mean you have heart disease or will in the future develop heart disease or any catastrophe.

Low pulse is good, means longer life.

Dizziness, chest pain and trouble breathing are probably anxiety.

Please write back if this doesn’t answer all your questions.

David Richardson

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson