Heart & Cardiology/Heart Question

Question
Hello how are you? Iwithin the last year I have had a number of heart related tests and the results have been mixed. I also have Crohn's Disease which is problematic but not being addressed in this question. These are the tests and results in order of occurrence:
-All blood work normal
-All resting EKGs normal (5 in the last year)
-Stress Test EKG positive, possible angina
-Nuclear Stress Tet, positive EKG for possible angina, the imaging showed perfect flow and no issues
-48 hour Holter Monitor, normal, some benign skipped beats
-Echocardiogram, normal
-Echo Stress Test, under care of a cardiologist, both EKG and imaging results, normal. Dr. Made a point to state that I exceeded regular exercise level and my heart performed perfectly

-Now it seems I am having PVCs daily out of nowhere for the past month. Nothing was ever really picked up on ALL of the testsvandvwhen I brought the issue up with the cardiologist they stated that there was NO way my heart and lungs could have performed so well during the Echo Stress Tet if there was a concern.

-My health anxiety went through the rough with my 2 positive results from above. Cardiologist stated I am good and have a healthy heart. Could my anxiety be causing my PVCs??? Are they really PVCs that I am having??? considering all my tests didn't really pick up this issue.

Thank you for any response

Answer
Hello Gianni,

Premature beats are normal heart activity, easy to understand as normal from knowledge of the heart's electrical system and occurring in about half of us.  They don't mean you have heart disease or will in the future develop heart disease or any catastrophe.
Anxiety makes them more frequent, but doesn't actually cause premature beats, which are normal heart activity.  A negative echo stress test promises 95% freedom from cardiac death or heart attack for at least 7 years.

Please write back if this doesn’t answer all your questions.

David Richardson

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson