Heart & Cardiology/strange heart sensations

QUESTION: 27 years old male last night and today I felt some kind of flutter i just can not explain it something like butterflies and wheezing it was less than 1 minute but it was scary as hell I felt this and shortness of breath,little dizzy.
All day feel some chest tightness my last echo 1 month ago was good except for slight MVP. Does that sound like an " ER Visit " ? i smoke

ANSWER: Hi Ivanovich,
If you have regular palpitations they need evaluation by your doctor:

Two questions:
Why did you have an ECHO?
what were you doing at the time?

Hope this helps,
Dr T

QUESTION: I had Echo and some other tests like ECG and stress ecg because of heart palpitations
1 month ago.

Just woke up from a sleep stretch out in bed and this flutter start for less than minute and stop,than 2 hrs after that i sit on the pc light a cigar and happen again.
After that nothing just here and there some single skips.

ANSWER: Hi Ivanovich,
You obviously haven't read the link: If you want to help yourself read it and stop smoking.
Hope this helps,
Dr T

QUESTION: I read the link i just answered the two questions you asked.
Thank you for your help.

Hi Ivanovich,
The point is: stop the things that may contribute to your palpitations, such as smoking. Otherwise, the tests show you have normal heart function and therefore don't have to worry:
Read this blog:
Hope this helps,
Dr T

Heart & Cardiology

Expert opinions on cardiac, thoracic and vascular diseases

Over 30 years experience of dealing as an expert with cardiac, thoracic and vascular diseases

Board certified cardio-thoracic surgeon