Heart & Cardiology/SVT or Adrenaline Sensitivity ?

HI, I am a 28 year old female with a history of MVP (benign with no regurgitation)and symptomatic for PVCs. I have been diagnosed as being very hypervigilant of my body and aware of my heart beat due to the MVP. For the past few months I have been experiencing rapid heart rates (max BPM 180)only at night time. About an hour after falling asleep, I will awake with a strong awareness of my heart beating fast (BPM 100-110) within 20-30 seconds the rate continues to increase until it reaches 180 and stays there for 5-10 minutes. At this time I am sweating, SOB and shaking. With steady breathing it subsides and goes back to normal. I have had a few SVT attacks during the day years ago (5 years +) but have not had them since. Is it possible that I am having anxiety attacks that are arousing me from sleep due to my adrenaline sensitivity from MVP? Are these sinus tach attacks turn into SVT due to increased anxiety during the attack? Can a heart rate be 180 BPM due to panic and just be sinus tach or by that time it has turned to SVT?
Any information would be helpful

Hi Tina,
It appears you should be re-examined with blood tests, another echocardiogram and Holter test:
Hope this helps,
Dr T

Heart & Cardiology

Expert opinions on cardiac, thoracic and vascular diseases

Over 30 years experience of dealing as an expert with cardiac, thoracic and vascular diseases

Board certified cardio-thoracic surgeon