Heart & Cardiology/borderline ekg

Hi, I am in the middle of reconstruction after a bi lateral mastectomy.  I am scheduled for my last surgery in April.  I went to my primary physical for a medical clearance and an ekg was taken.  She said it was borderline and showed a possible incomplete right bundle branch block.  Had one just 3 months ago that was normal.  She could not clear me for surgery. Claimed she probably is nothing but wants to be safe.   I am a 47 year old women who exercises 2 hours a day with no symptoms.  These are the values...
Vent rate 83
PR int   133
QRS dur 100 ms
qt/qtc...  352/391
p r t axes  72   49   66
I am scheduled to go on  a long overdue vacation and I am quite upset to have this hanging over my shoulder.  I cannot get in to see a cardiologist for a few weeks.  
I would appreciate your opinion...

Hello MichelePr,

Incomplete RBBB is no problem, doesn't mean you have heart disease or will have heart disease or any cardiac trouble in the future.  Go on your vacation with a light heart and a confident mind.  You'll be fine so far as your heart is concerned.  Be careful about traffic.

Please write back if this note doesn’t answer all your questions.

David Richardson

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson

Adult heart function and disease. Not very good about children lesss than 12. Hypertension is o.k. Heart rhythm a special interest.

Certified in cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Was chairman of division of cardiology at the Medical College of Virginia. Am now mostly retired.

Fellow of American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology and member of American Physiological Society..

Circulation, American Heart Journal, Hypertension.

M.D. from Harvard Medical School. Residency training at Yale Uhniversity School of Medicine and Medical College of Virginia.

Gold Heartt Award from American Heart Association in 1995.