Heart & Cardiology/nsvt vpc and diabetic medicines

Question
sir age 53 height 5.7 diabetes moderate level  around 200to 250 if diet control failed. metformin is not working  because cont since 8 years acerbose and voglibose create digestive problem with stomac upset now compel to take Sulfonylureas the question is that which drug-glimepiride 1 mg or Gliclazide  30 mg  film coated or dpp 4  is better in my case of vpc-heart rythem -undignostic( Echoo and trademil normaleventhough frequent vpc) problem???

Answer
Hello MR,

So far as the VPCs are concerned, any diabetes medicine is all right since you have a normal echo and treadmill.  I'm not competent to advise which of those 2 is better for the diabetes.

Please write back if this note doesn’t answer all your questions.

David Richardson

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson