Heart & Cardiology/Heart?

Question
I recently had a 2d echo ultrasound, and that was normal. I had a halter for 24 hrs, and that found nothing. I had a blood cholesterol test, and it showed normal bad cholesterol and lower than normal good cholesterol. I was wondering, with these results would this show that there is no blockage in the heart? *I realize you cannot diagnose and I am not asking as a patient, but merely asking this as to find out possible answer.

Answer
Hello Dustin,

None of those tests would show blockage of the coronary arteries that supply blood to your heart.  They do show that you have no blockage in the electrical circuits.

Please write back if this note doesn’t answer all your questions.

David Richardson

Heart & Cardiology

David Richardson