Heart & Cardiology/Holter monitor test

I am a 55 year old female.  I have been in basically good health, exercise and am active.  However, lately, I'm so tired and feel heart palpitations. I finally went to the doctor and he order a CBC, 24 hr Holter, saliva test for Adrenals and a sleep study.  This is about 10X the amount of doctoring I have ever had (other than 5 babies born)  I got the CBC back and all test were in normal range.  He also did a Thyroid test and it was fine, too. He did an EKG in the office and said all looked good on it.   I just got the Holter test results back and it said my results were technically poor due to artifact but my minimum heart rate was 47 and maximum was 144. Of course they said sinus trachycardia and bradycardia.  I also had 2 episodes of PACs.  (I can feel those!) "Impression: Benign Holter Monitor with predominant normal sinus rhythm."  My follow-up appt with the doctor isn't until the 10th of July.  In the meantime I will be doing the saliva test on Friday and the sleep study on the 28th.   Any ideas on this? I eat fairly healthy, with lots of fruits, vegetables and some meat.  I have a few junk foods here and there but mostly healthy and natural as possible, cooking from scratch, seldom using a packaged food. I take vitamins and do not take any medication. I walk 2 miles 4 times a week and do a core/balance/stretching exercise the other 3 days.  Oh, and my BP was 142/82 and 155/100 the last two times it was taken. Yuck!!  Any suggestions or comments about the tests so far?  I don't want to wait until July 10th to start feeling better. Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Hi Kathy,
The only important result is your high BP, which probably requires treatment:
Hope this helps,
Dr T

Heart & Cardiology

Expert opinions on cardiac, thoracic and vascular diseases

Over 30 years experience of dealing as an expert with cardiac, thoracic and vascular diseases

Board certified cardio-thoracic surgeon