Heart & Cardiology/hart rate

Question
hart
hart  
I am 39 years old I started exercise. My jart reach 208 jogging on speed 5 I cant last more than a minute and I have to go down to walk I can walk 35 minute my resting hart rate is 71
is that normal how I can get my hart stronger
heba
8185939337

Answer

One thing to be sure of here is that is it being measured correctly, is this a dedicated heart rate monitor or simply an estimate from the phone.

Your average heart rate is relatively normal for moderate to high intensity exercise. Your peak heart rate is a little high, usually we estimate peak heart rate by 220-age, so yours should be in the 180 range. Its always difficult to advise someone in a situation like this over the internet as i haven't seen you or taken a history. I suspect that in your case that you are simply deconditioned and your fitness will continue to improve as you  continue to exercise. If you get symptoms of dizziness, very short of breath, chest pain, or feeling like passing out, then of course go and get yourself checked out by a physician.

Hope that was helpful,  

Heart & Cardiology

Mustafa Ahmed MD