Heart & Cardiology/Heart and Lung problems?

Question
Hello, I'm a 17 year old female. I think there may be something wrong with my heart and/or lungs. For the past year or so, my heart sometimes feels really werid, almost like a block, like it's not moving at all. Sometimes I have to cough so I cough a couple times and it feels normal again, it's really strange and I don't think it's normal. Sometimes along with it I get this other feelings that's hard to describe, when that happens it might keep happening over and over. Id be lying down or kind of relaxing on the couch. But I have it happen a coupe times while standing. Sometimes it only happens one time or it'll keep happening over an over one day it happened about ten times.

I get chest pain now and then. Or pain in my sternum specifically or other bones as well, edge of rib cage, pointed part of my collar bone near my throat. At one point when I was having chest pain I got this sharp pain on my shoulder blade.
I get hot and cold flashes a lot and get clammy hands and feet (not sure if that has to do with anything, just thought I'd mention it).

I've been running since September once or twice a week. I thought I would be in shape by now, but I still get painful side stitches, and I don't know if this makes sense but I feel like I could run for a long time but it's like my lungs can't. Whenever I run up stairs im always breathing heavy after. I'm training for huge race so I don't understand why I still pant when running upstairs or why my lungs can't seem to take when I run.
Sometimes when I just walk it gets hard to breath. Also for longer then any of these things r, my lungs are always making phlem, even when I'm not sick. I'm always coughing it up.
I never smoked ever.  

I also have abdominal problems and some other problems but they don't have to do with cardio or thoracic or vascular. Thank you and hope you can help.

Answer
Hi B,
I cannot answer your question. You need to see your doctor for consultation. If that generates a question, I'll try to help you find an answer.
Meanwhile read this:
http://www.cardiachealth.org/chest-pain
Hope this helps,
Dr T
http://www.cardiachealth.org/

Heart & Cardiology

doctort@cardiachealth.org