Heart & Cardiology/tricuspid valve regurgitation

Question
Hi dr .it me again fatima
They said in the report :
The tricuspid valve shows normal morphology and leaflet motion .mild tricuspid regurgitation grade 1. Pulmonary artery systolic pressure 30mmhg with RA pressure 5mmhg .
I am pregnant now .doest it affect my pregnancy to make it harder especially i had in addition Lbbb.
Also do i have pulmonary hypertension .thank you
I wont ask you for diagnosis it just an opinion .il check also this issue with a  cardio by next week .
Thankyou a lot

Answer

The mild tricuspid regurgitation is nothing for you to worry about at all. it is generally considered a normal finding. i would ask the dr that did the echocardiogram to review and comment on the accuracy of the pulmonary pressure reading, even if you do have some pulmonary hypertension it is very mild and likely of no significance, i would make sure it isn't just an error though! It will not have an effect on your pregnancy. As far as the LBBB goes, i would ask the cardiologist if all underlying causes have been ruled out.

Hope that was helpful,  

Heart & Cardiology

Mustafa Ahmed MD