Heart & Cardiology/Left Anterior Fascucular Block

I just had an EKG for pre-surgical testing and it states: Sinus Bradycardia, incomplete right bundle branch block, Left anterior fascicular block abnormal ECG.They didn't seem concerned and the surgery was done. What does this mean and should I get a carteologist? Should I be concerned? I have always had Sinus bradycardia and right bundle branch block but this left fascicular block is new. I am a 64 year old female, non smoker for 3 years, prior to that I smoked 1/2 pack for many years.

Thanking you in advance for a quick response.

Bundle branch and fascicular blocks are frequently seen in patients with and without cardiac disease. It is sometimes diagnosed in patients with an acute heart attack, patients with coronary artery disease and/or hypertension.
Read more here:
You should ask your doctor to evaluate you for other cardiac risks and recommend treatment as necessary:
Hope this helps,
Dr T

Heart & Cardiology

Expert opinions on cardiac, thoracic and vascular diseases

Over 30 years experience of dealing as an expert with cardiac, thoracic and vascular diseases

Board certified cardio-thoracic surgeon