Heart & Cardiology/heart or not

30 male
history of lone afib and sinus tachy
I take atenenol 100 mg daily
crestor 5mg and norvasic 2.5 mg daily

latley i have been getting a burning sensation in my center chest it comes and goes . I also get very scared thinking i am going to have a heart attack and I cant seem to stop thinking this will be it.

I have had a full cardiac work up including a cardiac CT in april of 2014 , my calcium score was a 4 .

should I worry that this is a heart problem or something else?

The good news is that you had a cardiac work up in the past that was essentially normal. If the symptoms have changed since that time i recommend that you get checked out again even if simply for reassurance. Its difficult to tell you a definitive answer without taking a full history and physical.

Hope that was helpful,  

Heart & Cardiology

Mustafa Ahmed MD

Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism, Structural and Valve Disease

Board Certification Internal Medicine and Cardiology Interventional and Structural Cardiology

Multiple Publications In High Quality Peer Reviewed Journals. Internationally Recognized.

MD from The Royal Victoria University of Manchester, England Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Research Training - University of Alabama