Heart & Cardiology/rbbb incomplete with MVP

good day... sir i am suffering from chest pain since i was in grade 6 (12 years old) i went to the doctor but i ddnt know what it meant until earlier when i was in 24 i was diagnosed with abnormal heart beat but still with normal count i guess... my ecg was dx with rbbb incomple then may 2decho was mvp... i am actually thin and tall 5'8 and around 55 kilos... im not sure about rbbb incomplete + mvp ... can you please give me an insight about this.. thank you

The RBBB and the MVP are not likely related. In terms of the RBBB, this is generally not dangerous and based on the history and physical the doctor may decide to do a test such as an echocardiogram to rule out underlying structural heart disease. As an isolated finding, RBBB is not considered dangerous and there is no specific treatment needed. The presence of MVP is no further cause for concern unless the valve is leaky in which case it needs to be followed periodically.

Hope that was helpful,

Heart & Cardiology

Mustafa Ahmed MD

Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism, Structural and Valve Disease

Board Certification Internal Medicine and Cardiology Interventional and Structural Cardiology

Multiple Publications In High Quality Peer Reviewed Journals. Internationally Recognized.

MD from The Royal Victoria University of Manchester, England Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Research Training - University of Alabama