Heart & Cardiology/PVC's or not?!

Question
Hi Doctor.
I'm 24 and recent (about 3 months) I started to feel a strange and not periodic heart beat that comes and goes along the day, some days I dont even feel it at all.
I think its PVC, but I dont feel it like "a pause then a strong beat", but like a extra-beat that comes after the time it had to come and "shakes" my heart travelling from there to the back of my throat.
I made a Echo and its normal, my EKG just show some right bundle conduction disturb that the doctor said it's quite normal to have.
Is this PVC or some other tipe of arrythmia as I dont feel the "pause" that everyones with PVC feels?
Thansk a lot.

Answer
Hi, http://myheart.net/articles/pvc-heart-beats-are-they-dangerous/

Its good that your echo is normal and shows no underlying structural heart disease. The symptoms you are describing sounds like many people describe pvc's. Maybe some form of monitoring would be useful to characterize the beats further, ensure they are PVC's and see the frequency. Right bundle branch block is not normal, but its not necessarily dangerous and should be monitored. Some people have PVC all the time and never notice them, others have only a few a day and are very sensitive to them. If you have been assessed by a cardiologist and told not yo worry you can generally be reassured.

Hope that was helpful,  

Heart & Cardiology

Mustafa Ahmed MD